Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

19.3.08

Tea

I inherited this tea cup along with 2 other sets from my Great Aunt Una. I didn't know her very well really, she was incredibly old fashioned and stuffy, but she had the most lovely tea sets and would only serve tea from them, nothing else.
I thought they were worthy of a cake as well so I made one just to eat off the plate.
The dress is Elle B and again part of the Salvos haul, ballet flats are Zoe Wittner, pearls I made myself as I did the Camellia in my hair.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

emsydo said...

mmm chocolate cake.. in time for easter ay?

Linn said...

aaaaahhhh, the cake loks good:)
Happy days LM