Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

14.4.08

Emerald City

I've not yet worn this little jacket since I bought it, but I dug these gorgeous Kurt Geiger shoes out and I think I've found my solution.
The skirt is a beautiful vintage Pierre Cardin number that I picked up at the Don Bosco opp-shop just near Savers in Brunswick. God bless all the Nonna's in the area that donate these un-worn gems.
The shirt is vintage Laura Ashley and I treasure is although its falling to bits.
I made my pearls.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Skye said...

the skirt looks very Angelina Jolie in Mr. & Mrs. Smith or am I wrong? It just remembers me of a *ehm* sexy business woman ^^

Mica said...

The skirt looks great :)

I like how the jacket goes so well with the shoes too.