Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

4.5.08

Mineral Makeup Rave




I don't write a lot about beauty, but I discovered this at a boutique art and craft market today that I really felt I had to show you some pictures, if anything for the colours.
Vivien was the consultant who kindly spent a lot of time with me blending a custom powder specifically for my skin tone. I know that in the beauty world this is nothing new, but as someone with an eye for detail I thought it was ironic that I'd missed this beauty phenomenon!


You can find more details here, just click on the Motives icon.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Candice DeVille said...

My beauty life was changed the day I discovered Mineral makeup. It is simply fabulous for a quick and flawless finish. The custom blending looks enticing.