Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

29.11.08

Thanksgiving

I've created a little blog award, and it ties in with the fact that I've been tagged lately, but I don't usually play tag!

This is because I can't stand the look of them, mainly they scream happy-hobby-home craft right at me.
Also, I don't think it's really necessary that you all know random things about my life, it's not why you come here(or is it?!) and it's not why I write these pages.
Before you all mutter, 'Ungrateful (insert expletive here)' and go make a coffee, I am always thrilled when other bloggers bestow such awards on me, so in return I have created this little award:

You are all tagged.

LM

x


Share/Save/Bookmark