Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

31.1.09

House Keeping


I do believe that the heat must have gotten to the maids, because the mail box didn't get looked at until today and low and behold I've found that I was given these blog awards.
These are the gorgeous fellow bloggers who bestowed me with the honour:
Penny Lane - London
AusStyle - Melbourne
In turn I would like to return the honour by tagging:
Back to the couch....


Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm honoured to be in such company! Thank you LM <3 xxx

pretty said...

Your heatwave was on the UK morning news today! Sounds hot... so you definitely deserve these fabulous awards for managing to blog and look stylish in this heat :) xx

SHIZUKA said...

Congrats! Very much deserved:) x

HoneyBunny said...

congrats hon:*

Anonymous said...

Thank you LM!! xx *blush*

Skye said...

Thank you so much! I think I now have three of these, I'd better do something about it, hey?

Lady Melbourne said...

No problem guys, and yes Skye, you had!
LM
x