Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

30.5.09

One Week of Pussy Bows: Friday


I a little bit(kind of a lot) late with my Friday post but somewhere in the world it is Friday.
Hooray, I've made it through one week of pussy bow blouses!
I thought I'd present something a little more casual and soft today, this is an outfit I would wear, but I don't normally put more casual outfits on the blog. Funny that.
Anyhow, hope you had/have a fabulous Friday!
LM
x

Beret: Primark
Shirt: Country Road
Boots: Market
Leggings: Kolotex


Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

Meg said...

As always so cute! It's actually kind of nice to see something more casual, and don't worry... it's friday here in the US :)

Sal said...

I adore this casual look on you.

Quixsa said...

Cuteness as always! :0) Happy Friday!

Lady Araujo said...

Just love it!!!
I'm always visiting your blog... it's really good.
God bless
xoxo
Brazilian Girl =O)

un petit receso! said...

Hello LM
I really enjoy the Pussy bows week. All your shirts are cute. :)

Lala Orange said...

I enjoy this look! x

esme and the lane way said...

I love this too! Great week of pussy bows, good work :) OH I forgot, I was wearing my cape all week, how good are capes?! Yours looks fantastic!

Sher said...

you are looking so cute! I love pussy bows:)

Skye said...

Every time I see a pussy bow blouse in an op-shop I think of you!

Very cute on your casual friday m'lady!

styledigger said...

Lovely shirt! And you photos are always so beautiful!

Hippie Frou Frou said...

oh la la, love this look-those boots are grand! can they fold over?

jess s//

A dreamer said...

aww you look so cute! you look good in a beret. wear them more often! :)

JSYL said...

This outfit is equally perfect for performance poetry in a cafe downtown as it is for an afternoon of vegging out with a good book - comfy AND stylish! :)

Great work, Lady Melbourne.

jsyl.blogspot.com

the freelancer's fashionblog said...

What a great week for pussy bow lovers (like me :)
They were all great, I prefer the last one the most!