Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

18.3.10

Metamorphosis parade presented by Sportsgirl




Christiana Livadtis
Danielle Van Camp

All week people have been asking me whether I planned on catching the LMFF Metamorphosis Student parade on Wednesday night. I had heard that it's a highlight of the week and I wasn't left in any doubt that it is one of the best parades of the festival.
The students are the creme de la creme of fashion graduates from around Australia and showed innovative collections free from commercial restraints.
From dream like silk at Alyssa Choat to layered nylon and lingerie at Laura de Vries, the exceptional craftsmanship and intelligent approach to their individual collections was so refreshing.
I have showcased two that stood out for me but you can check out a gallery of the parade here.


Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

Sleekit said...

Lace is everywhere I love it!

By the way, that last outfit post, shorts, blouse amazing necklace was your best yet for sure, loved it!

Happy Friday

Sleekit x

Natalie said...

Wow, absolutely beautiful (and it helps that I love lace). Good to know our future is in good hands..

x http://www.lemon-butter.blogspot.com

Tullia said...

Love the creativity, students are amazing.

Anna Banana said...

Woowwwwwww Christiana Livadtis <3

Alex. said...

ohh, amazing shots x

Anonymous said...

Oh very cool the photos don't seem to be in focus at all. Do you have a VR lens?
http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

Fashion Tidbits said...

totally fantastic!!!!

Fashionstyle said...

The lace is so beautiful!!