Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

7.5.08

Black and shiny



I think these tights are lovely, 120 denier! And from the supermarket would you believe, a brand called 'Wicked.' I think it's a diffusion label from one of the big hose companies but someone out there will have to correct me. Anyhow, my beautiful Wolford ones that I've had for 4 years now are not looking as opaque as they used to so in a moment of desperation I bought these.
Shoes: YSL
Dress: MXT in the Walk Arcade
Tights: Wicked
Cape: Shivers Boutique
Belt: Sportsgirl


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the same ones!!! i found them and have never looked back. so black & shiny!!

Liz Lizo said...

Thanks doll. I do enjoy your blog.
those ysl=love.

Always In Style said...

Love this look!!