Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

17.7.08

Those tights..........



Here are the 120 denier tights that I have spoken about, had comments about and emails about!
I snapped this at a Safeway supermarket in inner city Melbourne, I have no idea where else they are carried. Perhaps try giving Kolotex who own Wicked a call.
I hope this helps those of you who are on the look out for a pair!

UPDATE 20.7.08
I bought a pair of these at Coles yesterday on sale for $12.39. They are out there!


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anastasia said...

I must go there and find them! I have been trying to find some this thick for ages, that arent made of wool! Yay!

A dreamer said...

safeway and coles have suprisingly good tights! and they're cheap too.

The Collector said...

These are not available where I live damn it, they are sooo good! I have serached hight and low too.

Aurelia said...

I just bought two pairs from Big W in Perth last week. they're great!

POP!shonelle said...

target carries 120 denier tights for $12.95, that's if you get lucky and can find any....

Mecino said...

still on the junt for these tights....