Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

2.9.09

Obus S/S Launch: Melbourne Spring Fashion Week Day 2

Kylie Zerbst, Alicia Merrick, Kate McKinnin, Liza Vasiliou
Aside from the fab Designer Series 1 parade last night(stay tuned for more on that), there was of course plenty of other events going on around town.
Obus in Flinders Lane launched their S/S 09/10 collection with a little soiree in store.
Forget the free champagne- I could not get enough of the divine Turkish delight!
Gals after my own heart.....

Matt Jordan of Imelda

Lady Melbourne, Fashion Hayley and Imelda

Maison, Fashion Hayley, Matt Jordan/Imelda, Lady M


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awh looks like a fun group!

Olga Babenko said...

all you so stylish!!!!^___^
xoxo

Catherine said...

those teal shoes are honestly heavenly

Anonymous said...

Fabulous bunch! Ahh what I'd give to hang out and bask in your glory again ahah. I hope there's another blog meet up soon!

XXASAB

Rosie Unknown said...

The red shoes are divine! I really wish I could have been there, sadly, I'm on the other side of the world! Looks like a really fun time.

Kira Aderne said...

Love the Melissas!!!