Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

27.10.09

Shopping in Singapore- Brazilian style!

Rafaele Queiroz just emailed me this adorable illustration he did of me shopping on Orchard Rd. He is an illustrator from Brazil and I'd like to give a big shout out to all my Brazilian readers- I know you are out there and thanks for stopping by!

I'm just resizing more images for you of Haji Lane and Arab St, expect a post soon!


Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

Mohawk Conspiracy said...

Looking good, you lucky lady! Even as art. Hope you're having a good time!

Lu said...

I'm one of your Brazilian readers!
Love your style!
xoxo

Cheryl Lynn said...

Wow! You look great even as a drawing! Hope you're having a wonderful time in Singapore!

Manu said...

I´m one of your brazilian readers too!!!
You are SO inspiring, it´s very good to look at your pictures and realize that some people have this unique sense of style!

Você é uma fofa!!! = "You are so cute!!!"

xoxo!!!!!!!!

=)

Manuela Alves

béatrix idéfix said...

brazilian too!!!
I love your style and it's possible here. Any "cold-country" fashion blogs are too far from our reality

Rosie Unknown said...

Wow, that is really awesome!

Roberta said...

One more brazilian reader here!
Lovely style.

Unknown said...

Another Brazilian reader here!!
Love your style!!
xoxo

Lili Matos said...

Brazilian too! :)