Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

9.3.10

Oak off Chapel opening party

Last week I was invited to the opening party of Oak off Chapel. Staying true to Melbourne's love of all things hidden, the gallery come fashion co-op is set in a disused warehouse down a lane with you guessed it, minimal signage.

Despite the sweltering conditions, it was worth the trip to meet some amazing design talent and discover some new labels some of which I predict will be ones to watch.
Enjoy the party pics.

Patrick Butler of St Lucia Footwear for men.

Myself with Jude the designer behind Design By Jude. He let me flit about in one of his necklaces for a while- divine.

Serious embellished shoulders by Jude.

Jude and Calvin. Too cute for words.

My date for the evening Mark.


One half of Sosume Alex with me wearing a tux jacket from the winter collection. They are kindly dressing me for my appearance at LMFF this week.


Poppy Gets a Life, Jetsetting Joyce and I.

OAK Off Chapel and Fashion Gallery officially open for business Wednesday, March 10th. Fashion Gallery hours are Mon-Thu 10-5, Fri 10-7, Sat 10-5, Sun 11-4.


Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

Ellie said...

These are definitely the joys of living in Melbourne!

Tara said...

Lovely photos, you are very lucky to be living in Melbourne! Not many things like this going on in Perth :(

jess said...

Hi LM,

I really like your top! Please tell me where you got it from. It is so cute =)

fashionplatz said...

It's my goal in life to say I'm being dressed by... and Sosume, no less. Lucky you! (Jude's exposed shoulder pads... take that Mr Decarnin.) Glad you had fun! x

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the studs on everything
http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

Natasha said...

I love your skirt!! I've been looking for something like that!

Bianca said...

I can't wait to visit Melbourne...from the fashion to the dining, my excitement is palpable!

Lady Melbourne said...

Ellie- true!

Tara- oh no! I wish sometimes I lived in NY but now I don't feel so bad :(

jess- I bought it on the island of Burano, off Venice. It's famous for its lace making and I got this from a Nonna who hand made it. Cost something like $30. True story!

fashionplatz- wow, I like your style! I'm really pleased, its only a loan but none the less I'm pretty happy!

Pina Colada Kisses- EVERYTHING!

litelwonderland- well stay tuned because it might end up in the etsy shop soon. I've only worn it once but Mother Melbourne doesn't like it on me....that pretty much means it has to go!

B.- you will love it I'm sure :)

Poppy Gets a Life said...

Aha, I see you eventually got a photo with Patrick from St Lucia as well!

Lovely photo of the three of us - I'll be posting my write-up in a couple of days.

Always a pleasure!
Poppy xix