Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

26.4.10

Jingle Jangle: New bracelets

Just because I couldn't live without yet more jewellery in my life, I bought these cuffs last week at The Bead Company(or The Bead Shop- not sure!) in the basement of Melbourne Central.
They have just started to get excess accessories in from major chain stores and are selling them rather cheaply- the above cost me a grand total of $18.

Never pay retail!


Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love love love!!!

wallspank said...

Gorgeous cuffs.

I think the advent of so many online stores have made the 'physical' retailers work much harder for our custom and that can only be a good thing.

I think now I must buy about 80% of my clothes and accessories online. Love it!

The Diva's Polish said...

Gorgeous cuffs! They look great!

MannequinMe said...

I especially love the ivory coloured resin bangles.... and the SPARKLES on that whimsically shaped black bangle... I love it!!

Liz said...

gorgeous bangles, awesome bargain! :)

visit my blog MAJOR DISTRACTION :D

MadameDollface said...

That's awesome, I always walk past that shop and thought it was like another bizzare beads so never went in. I can't wait to suss it out now :)

Indigo said...

They look great all together like that :)

www.toindigo.blogspot.com

Every Little Counts said...

$18 for all of those? brilliant! i love them all!

DexterSeibe2178 said...

日本avdvd 小魔女免費影城 無碼avdvd無碼卡通情色 情色論壇甜心寶貝貼片區 Show-live視訊聊天室 情色免費A片 情色偷拍免費A片 一本道a片東京熱avdvd影片 色美眉台中援交aa片試看 aaa片試看 情人輔助品成人網站做愛自拍偷拍 免費試看av免費成人電影 dudusex免費aa片試看 臺灣情色網線上免費a長片 0204免費a片試看 a片免費試看 a片天堂台灣論壇成人a漫畫 免費視訊聊天ing 免費視訊美女 aaa影片下載城 卡通aa片免費看成人影片分享 視訊聊天評比 104免費成人情色文學小說 視訊聊天網視訊電話ggoo 視訊-愛情館 黑色豪門企業綜合娛樂論壇 8591論壇 avonline免費a片 xo7777 net 貓咪論壇 視訊做愛 0951影片下載avdvd mobile01論壇 免費視訊ggoo 成人論壇 視訊聊天-成人網 plus 論壇 交友網 bbs論壇 s383av730 香港論壇 月光論壇 一本道 a片 東京熱論壇區

Glamour Bbey. said...

Love your bracelets!