Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

17.4.09

Happy Friday




Well, this time last week I was in bed so what a relief that is over with and I can finally settle down into some Friday delights and a cocktail or 4.

I bought this cashmere cardigan in Florence a couple of years ago but don't get to wear it all that often because it's so warm and the climate here rarely calls for it. Still, it's so beautiful that I like to pull it out now and again.
This super cute skirt is from Savers, it was a size 16 but I ran it in. I didn't intend for it when I got dressed, but I just noticed that my manicure matches my shoe colour, and the bows on my shoes match my belt. Ha!

Hope your Friday is filled with much excitement!
LM
x

Cardigan: Florence (the city!)
Skirt: Savers
Belt: From another dress
Heels: Second hand
Cuff: Chanel
Compact: Chanel- a present from a friend, you know who you are!


Share/Save/Bookmark

17 comments:

diamondsinchampagne said...

Gorgeous pop of colour from those heels.
LOVE that bow belt, and of course as I have said before the chanel cuff!
x

Dotti said...

Bows are a girls best friend. Love it. ♥ Dotti

Unknown said...

I spot my fave series, Penguin Classics, with its distinctive orange covers!

Happy Friday to you too. And you are very lucky that Melbourne doesn't call for cashmere very often. Wasn't Florence beautiful?!

esme and the laneway said...

Oh, absolutely stunning! I am glad you are feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit, I have't worn my cashmere v-neck this year yet, too hot and humid really.

LM, I've always wondered if it's real alcohol in that martini glass? Reply on my blog or something.

XXASAB

Erica said...

nice. very chic
Erica

Anonymous said...

I just ADORE those bow heels.

AshleyL. said...

So chic! :)

Ruby said...

You look like a glamorous Holly Golightly out for a night of cocktails and fun! Love the hair and shoes..

Lainey said...

So vintage and sophisticated! Love it!

Jamtart said...

You look so glamorous and elegant in these photos that I just had to stop and tell you so. And I'm having serious cardi envy!

Belle said...

i love your blog and your style. just elegant and lovely! xox

The Jodi(e)s said...

that last photo is far too chic.
tres parfaitment!

Siljesfashion said...

Beautiful and elegant. I love the first picture!

Anonymous said...

Ever the Lady and always lovely! I love these photos, they are you in essence!

Xx

Kiki said...

so ive just commented on the above 2 posts...but i had to say...
noticed the books in these pictures....from borders?? only $10?? ive bought so many ha...
x

Anonymous said...

simple, yet rather stylish and a few cocktails to kick start your Friday......looking good !