Lady Melbourne logo

Lady Melbourne has a new home!

You should automatically be redirected to my new site in just a few seconds:
http://www.ladymelbourne.com.au

16.1.10

More things that make me happy....




I haven't written about the little clusters of porcelain and china figurines that I have dotted around the house since Feb last year. I'm not exactly sure why because like the crystal I talked about yesterday, I am forever bringing home kitsch things to dot around the place.
I bought this little clog ashtray to go with the troupe that sits next to my bed. I move things around a lot but I thought it would go with the whole blue, white and grey theme.


Share/Save/Bookmark

12 comments:

♥Lola said...

They're so gorgeous :)

Louise said...

I love delft blue. I have a very similar clog myself. Nice to see someone else is similarly enamoured.

Mae said...

Ohh it's so cute! Love the beautiful brush stroke details on it :)

mom & son said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mom & son said...

i've that same little clog ashtray at home.
mine are a pair of clogs from my MIL.
it must be an antique.

Django et Coco said...

Found your blog recently, it is so lovely!

adorable, the little clog ashtray! Also, love the Paris T-shirt. Does it say Paris Je t'aime?

-Coco from Our Paper Moon

Flit About said...

Haha, too cute! Ornaments like that give the home a bit more personality than a vase from IKEA (that everyone in the street have...)

Grant said...

I love the little pair of Ballet Slippers in that Robin's egg blue - so cute!

I always steer clear of the Bricabrac section when thrifting, because knoing my hording ways I'd have a house full of odds and ends in no time. I have little self control in that regard.

Xx

Rachel200187 said...

Actually I don't like porcelain clusters at all, but I am T.O.T.A.L.L.Y. in love with your tee!!! *.*


XX
Rachel

Silmi Sabila said...

CUTE! I really adore 'em

MannequinMe said...

I too am a terrible hoarder. In fact I have a minature pair of porcelain clogs that does not look very different from the sweet one you picked up. Nothing wrong with making your home beautiful and yourself happy.

Still a big fan of that shirt since you first bought it.

PS The nail varnish colour is lovely! Where might I purchase a similar colour?

The Enchanted Closet said...

One of my favourite combinations, blue and white xxx